Contact Our Washington, D.C. Cosmetic Dentistry Practice
If you live in the Washington, D.C. area and are looking for outstanding cosmetic dentistry, neuromuscular care, restorative treatment, or another dental option, look no further than Revive. Shila Yazdani, D.D.S. and Michael M. Mortazie, D.D.S. provide exceptional treatment for numerous dental problems, including TMJ symptoms, broken or missing teeth, and aesthetic flaws. We provide a range of treatment options, including dental implants, neuromuscular dentistry, sedation dentistry, and cosmetic solutions such as porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Whatever your dental problem, our team will provide a lasting solution to restore your smile. To schedule a consultation with one of our dentists, fill out the form below, and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
We are located at :
Foxhall Square Building
3301 New Mexico Ave. NW #108
Washington, DC 20016
- Exceptional Services by Shila Yazdani, D.D.S. and Michael M. Mortazie, D.D.S.
- Financing Options
- Insurance Information
- Hotel Accommodations in Washington, D.C.
- Patient Forms
Exceptional Services by Shila Yazdani, D.D.S. and Michael M. Mortazie, D.D.S.
Why should you choose Revive? The answer is simple: Shila Yazdani, D.D.S. and Michael M. Mortazie, D.D.S. are known in the Washington, D.C. area for providing top-notch cosmetic, neuromuscular, and implant dentistry with an emphasis on patients’ comfort. Our dentists have specialized training in implantology, neuromuscular treatment, and aesthetic dentistry, which allows them to provide comprehensive treatment for complex dental problems. Our team’s expertise and compassionate approach set Revive apart from other dental practices in the D.C. area.
We provide the following Financing options:
- Low monthly payments
- Zero percent and low-interest plans
- Financing applications on-line or by phone
- Complete treatment with no initial payment
We are happy to help with any form of insurance. The filing process works in this manner:
- At your initial consultation with Shila Yazdani, D.D.S. or Michael M. Mortazie, D.D.S., we will discuss your treatment options, help you decide what to choose, and discuss cost and financing options. Feel free to contact your carrier from our office to find out what the limitations to your coverage are.
- You can pay directly (with cash, credit, or checks) or choose our extended payment option.
- To help maximize your insurance benefits, we will fill out all the necessary insurance paperwork and immediately send your claim directly to your carrier.
- Your carrier will send any reimbursement directly to your mailing address. We advise patients not to be surprised if their reimbursement is less than expected, since returns (especially for cosmetic dental procedures) tend to be relatively small.
Hotel Accommodations in Washington, D.C.
Please contact our Washington, D.C. cosmetic dentistry practice for information on how we can help with your accommodations during your stay. We suggest the following hotels in D.C.:
If you are receiving treatment at Revive for the first time, please fill out the following forms and fax them to 202-363-3397 at least two days before your appointment.