How porcelain veneers from your dentists in Washington D.C. can give you an outstanding smile
Does your smile need a little TLC? Perhaps you have a few chips, cracks, or other unsightly issues. Perhaps nature didn’t give you the smile you deserve. No matter what aesthetic issues you are dealing with, there is an answer to your smile problems; it’s dental veneers!
Dr. Shila Yazdani and Dr. Michael M. Mortazie at Revive Neuromuscular Aesthetic Dentistry want to share how veneers can help you show off your best possible smile. They proudly serve residents of Washington D.C. and the Chevy Chase area and they can help your smile too.
Veneers are created out of porcelain, a light-reflective material that looks just like natural tooth enamel. Porcelain is also stain-resistant, allowing your veneers to stay looking great for years. The veneers are cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth, hiding minor and major aesthetic issues like these:
- Excessive tooth wear from aging or bad habits
- Chips, cracks, and fracture lines from an injury
- Breaks in enamel caused by an accident
- Blotches and uneven tooth color caused by medications
- Stains and discolorations caused by lifestyle issues
- Gaps in between your teeth from genetics
- Overlapped teeth caused by crowding and insufficient space
There are many reasons why people choose veneers to help them show off their best smiles. Veneers:
- Naturally enhance your smile because porcelain mimics the look of tooth enamel, creating a sparkling new smile
- Provide long-lasting beauty by repelling stains and discolorations, even if you drink coffee or smoke
- Are a conservative treatment because your dentist removes only minimal tooth structure, just enough to allow for veneer thickness
For more detailed information about porcelain veneer treatment and what it can do for you, please visit the Veneers page on the website at http://www.revivemetoday.com/veneers.html
It is possible to show off your best smile more quickly and easily than ever before, thanks to porcelain veneers. Get started on your new smile by calling Dr. Shila Yazdani and Dr. Michael M. Mortazie at Revive Neuromuscular Aesthetic Dentistry, serving residents of Washington D.C. and the Chevy Chase area. Call today!